What is hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is the most effective and permanent way for making people, who suffer from hair loss, have new hair. In hair transplantation, the healthy hair of the patient himself/herself is implanted to the areas of hair loss. The region where the hair is taken is an area where there is no hair loss. The patients regain their own hair permanently by hair transplantation as if they have never lost of hair. The aim of hair transplantation is to provide the natural and the best hair look for the patient in a comfortable way with modern medical procedures.
Common Reasons of Hair Loss
- Family history (heredity).
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions.
- Medications and supplements.
- Radiation therapy to the head.
- A very stressful event.
- Hairstyles and treatments.
- Gradual thinning on top of head
- Circular or patchy bald spots
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Full-body hair loss
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp.
Requirements for Hair Transplantation
- If you have completed your physical development,
- If you don’t have a physiological disease that prevents hair transplantation,
- If you don’t have any serological disease.
- If you have a sufficient number of hair follicles in the donor area on your head,